NIOM webinar 7th February:
Recommended use of fluoride
Daily use of a fluoride toothpaste has a pronounced preventive effect.
In this 20 min webinar NIOM Senior Scientist Aida Mulic will present the recommendations for use of fluoride to combat the most common oral diseases, dental caries and dental erosions.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Fluorides for caries reduction
- Most effective and recommended fluoride products
- Fluoride and patients at high caries risk
- Fluoride and dental erosive wear
- Two sessions in one day. Choose the one that suits your schedule!
- 20 min presentation
- Live Q&A after the presentation
- View from your PC/Mac or mobile/tablet
Sign up today for our webinar 7 February at 12:00 and 15:30 CET
We look forward to your attendance!
About the presenter
Senior Scientist DDS, PhD
Mulic’s research interest is on the prevalence, risk indicators, prevention and treatment related to the disease dental erosion. The research is based both on laboratory (in vitro and in situ), and clinical studies mainly on young adolescents in different parts of Norway. She is also initiating and coordinating research collaborations with public bodies within public dental health, both in Norway and across the Nordic countries. Examples of this include the regional competence centres, other institutes and professional research bodies and educational institutions.
Continued education units for participation in NIOM webinars!
Members of the Danish, Norwegian and Icelandic dental associations can now redeem their participation for continued education units with their respective associations!
- For Danish dentists, participation in a NIOM webinar counts for 0,5 hours CE.
- For Norwegian dentists, participation counts for 1 hour “etterutdanningspoeng.”