Welcome to the free NIOM Webinar February 14th
Repair or Replace?
Learn about the best treatment for defective restorations.
New insights for the treatment of defective restorations
In this 20 min webinar NIOM Managing Director professor Jon E. Dahl presents the newest data for the best treatment of defective restorations. We invite you to join us in this session where we hope to provide some inspiration and new insight.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to use your clinical experience to make the right decisions
- Know when to repair or restore
- Requirements of successful repair
We look forward to your attendance!
- From the comfort of your office/home
- View on your PC/Mac or mobile/tablet
- Tuesday February 14th
- Starting at 16:00, Oslo time
- 20 min presentation
- Live Q&A during and after until 17:30
About the presenter
Professor Dahl (DDS, DSc, dr. odont.) is also affiliated to Dental faculty, University of Oslo and is a private practitioner. He has worked with dental biomaterials for almost 30 years, and is a well-known lecturer.
NIOM and Dental Biomaterials
NIOM covers all aspects of dental biomaterials. Our scientists and research technicians work together with research fellows and visiting scientists in fields of expertise such as clinical dentistry, biology, toxicology, analytic and polymer chemistry, metallurgy and mechanical testing.