In this webinar you will learn:
- Pulse, ramp, turbo and standard: what’s the best curing mode?
- Is curing for 5 seconds enough? Why? Why Not?
- Bulk fill, dark and light shades: are they all the same?
- Four things to check when buying a new curing lamp.
- 20 min presentation
- Live Q&A immediately following the presentation
- View from PC/Mac or mobile/tablet
- Sign up is possible until the webinar starts!
After signup you will receive more practical information about the webinar. We look forward to your attendance!
About the presenter: Hilde M. Kopperud (dr. scient.) started with NIOM in 2003 as a scientist doing research in polymer chemistry as well as being instrumental in the institute’s standardization activities. As Head of laboratory, she oversees all of NIOM’s laboratory operations, testing and standardization activities, manages the lab facilities as well as coordinates the material testing activities. Kopperud also manages and participates in research projects on polymer-based materials.