Welcome to a webinar on Thursday November 21st 2019
Initial Carious Lesions
In our next webinar we will discuss initial carious lesions. We will talk about definitions and clinical manifestations, as well as clinical aspects and how to treat. we hope to provide you with new insights and inspiration.
- Date: Thursday November 21st 2019
- Time: 12.00 or 17:00 (Oslo time)
- 20 min presentation
- Live Q&A after the presentation
- Aida Mulic, DDS, PhD, is a Senior Scientist at NIOM.
- Frode Staxrud, DDS, Dr. Philos is an associate professor at The University of Oslo, and a NIOM Scientist.
Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you there!
Jon E. Dahl
About the presenter
Scientist DDS, PhD
As a general practitioner working with patients on daily basis, my main research interest concentrates on clinical dentistry, in particular aspects related to “Minimal Intervention Dentistry” and in vitro studies of restoration repair.
Continued education units for participation in NIOM webinars!
Members of the Danish, Norwegian and Icelandic dental associations can now redeem their participation for continued education units with their respective associations! For Danish dentists participation in a NIOM webinar counts for 0,5 hours CE. For Norwegian dentists participation counts for 1 hour “etterutdanningspoeng.”