Welcome to a free webinar on Wednesday April 10th 2019
A guide to materials’ selection
There are plenty of dental materials on the market, sometimes with hundreds of products in a given class of materials. This webinar will address aspects to consider during material selection and use.
In the webinar, you will learn:
- Where do the materials come from
- The regulatory framework regarding manufacture, marketing and use of dental materials
- How to evaluate a new material
- How to report material-related events and adverse reactions
- Two sessions on April 10th: 12.00 and 17.00.
Choose the one that suits your schedule!
- 20 min presentation
- Live Q&A after the presentation
- View from your PC/Mac or mobile/tablet
Sign up today! We look forward to seeing you there!
Jon E. Dahl
About the presenter
Nils Roar Gjerdet
Senior Scientist, Prof., Dr. odont.
The field of interest is dental materials in general, including alloys, ceramics and polymers, and the potential adverse reactions associated with clinical use. Special research interest in orthodontic materials, and also materials and devices used in medicine, particularly in orthopaedic surgery.
Continued education units for participation in NIOM webinars!
Members of the Danish, Norwegian and Icelandic dental associations can now redeem their participation for continued education units with their respective associations! For Danish dentists participation in a NIOM webinar counts for 0,5 hours CE. For Norwegian dentists participation counts for 1 hour “etterutdanningspoeng.”